Mycrodose Therapeutics Inc. is a U.S.-Based pharmaceutical company headquartered in San Diego, California specializing in the development of advanced drug delivery systems utilizing DEA Schedule I and III drugs and other compounds to treat cancer related conditions, mental health, and cognitive degenerative diseases. The company believes that its IP-Protected Sustained Microdosing Technology™ is a smarter and safer approach to delivering very potent pharmaceutical compounds to patients of all ages. The company's focus on drug delivery technologies allows for the possibility of a Clinical Pipeline having dozens of unique products in parallel development.contact us
Mycrodose is one of only a few US Pharmaceutical companies that has been approved by the United States Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”), State of California Attorney General’s Research Advisory Board, and The Food & Drug Administration (“FDA”) to research seven (7) Schedule I and one (1) Scheduled III compounds. Mycrodose recently added a DEA Schedule I Import & Distribution license that allows the company to import and sell Schedule I compounds. In February 2022, Mycrodose added a DEA Schedule I Cultivation license to grow Psilocybin mushrooms at their San Diego Laboratory facilities.
- Mission Driven Team dedicated to helping the more than 1 Billion lives impacted by Mental Health & Cognitive Degenerative Diseases.
- US Pharmaceutical BioTech Company headquartered in San Diego, CA
- Core Expertise is Developing Advanced Drug Delivery (ADD) Technologies
- Main Indications for Mycrodose's Advanced Drug Delivery Technologies are to treat Cancer Related Conditions, Mental Health, & Cognitive Diseases.
- The company’s core product line utilizes its IP-protected Sustained Microdose Technology™ to deliver a highly accurate and therapeutic dose of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient more safely than conventional drug delivery
- Technology is used for both micro and macro dose therapies.
- Comprehensive Intellectual Property, Patents Filed, & Pipeline of Intellectual Property, Data, and Research.
- Mycrodose's Four (4) Core Technologies: Patches, Lozenges, Implants, & Sustained Release Capsules are being developed with multiple drug candidates targeting multiple therapeutic indications.
- Mycrodose Therapeutic's state of the art laboratory is approx. 3,700 sq. ft located in San Diego, CA
- Lab work and clinical supply production follow GLP and GMP regulations.
- Approved by the Attorney General in California, DEA, and FDA for Research of Eight (8) Schedule I & III pharmaceutical compounds.
- Fully built out departments include: Full Analytical Lab, Full Manufacturing and Product Development Lab, and a full Biological Lab.
The company’s C-Suite has over 100 years of combined experience developing patented drug delivery technologies, a successful track-record of working with the FDA and navigating the clinic trial process, and a proven history of core business fundamentals and successful M&A ventures.
Chief Executive Officer
- 20 year entrepreneurial veteran in cannabis wellness, holistic medicine, pharmaceutical, and integrative health treatment clinics.
- Founded and Sold Pure Ratios to 4Front Ventures (FFNTF).
- Successful exit through Capital Markets.
- Physician for over 20 years specializing in Mental Health.
Chief Operating Officer
- 15 years of Executive-level experience building & developing successful companies through proven operational efficiencies and data-driven decisions.
- Expert customer acquisition and customer retention professional targeting B2B and B2C channels effectively generating $1MM+ in MRR.
- Owned and Operated multiple digital marketing Agencies for over 10 years.
FRANK KOCHINKE, PHD.
Chief Science Officer
- 35 years of Pharmaceutical Industry experience in Advanced Drug Delivery Systems based on Sustained and Controlled Release.
- Specializing in Transdermal, Buccal, and Biodegradable Implant technologies.
- Published over 50 papers and holds 16 patents.
- Successful exits one of which sold with his former company, Oculex, for $400MM to Allergan.
INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENT PARTNERS
Henri Sant-Cassia, Founding Partner, The Conscious Fund
"Mycrodose is leading the evolution of drug delivery in psychedelic medicine. We are delighted to be helping their impressive team to build a company with importance to the entire sector. Their expertise and track record in creating successful exits set them apart. Ultimately, we believe their work will improve patient experiences and outcomes."
Cody Shandraw, Director for Ambria Capital, LLC
"Mycrodose Therapeutics has everything we look for when making an investment; skilled business planning with accretive targets, a robust technology portfolio and a well-established management team. We are witnessing the evolution of the healthcare/psychedelic sector and we believe Mycrodose with their proprietary intellectual property is one of the companies leading the change. By working with the executive team at Mycrodose we've been able to make another meaningful investment into the future of psychedelic medicines, there's a positive outlook for the year ahead and it's been a great start to the year for the company."
Ken Belotsky, Partner, Negev Capital
''Negev capital is delighted to support Mycrodose Therapeutics as they enter a new phase of development. We have invested in Mycrodose based on their impressive team, strategic vision, and tangible assets in drug delivery technology and processes…We expect the value of Mycrodose Therapeutics to increase substantially as this excellent team guides the development of innovative delivery technologies...''
Adrain Morante, Vice President, K2 & Associates
“I’ve looked at nearly all the investment opportunities within the psychedelic sector over the last year and very few companies have the experienced team needed to navigate the FDA or the ability to create unique and patented products the way that Mycrodose Therapeutics has already proven to be able to do.”
MARKET SIZES & PROJECTIONS
Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
The global market for advanced drug delivery systems will grow from $231 billion in 2020 to $310 billion by 2025. Mycrodose Therapeutics’ core business model and experience is in successfully developing these delivery systems for Psychedelic APIs to treat mental health.
MARKET SIZE (US$M)*
*Psilocybin Transdermal System
MARKET SHARE (US$M)*
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCED DRUG DELIVERY (ADD)
WITH PSYCHEDELIC API’S
ADD - Controlled & Sustained Release
A. ADD products Control Input Rate into Blood
- Plasma level controls brain activity (entropy, receptor occupancy)
- Brain activity correlated w/Therapeutic Result (intensity rating)
B. ADD products Sustain the Input over prolonged periods of time
- Allowing Physician to Titrate dosage over time to get optimal results
ADD - Benefits
- High safety profile
- Increased Bioavailability
- Less active ingredient
- Better efficacy
- Fewer side effects
- For Children, Adults, and Elderly
- Faster pathway to/thru the FDA
THE “PEAKS & VALLEYS” ISSUES SOLVED!
Waste drug, create adverse reactions
Standard Drug Delivery Methods Have Issues
- Wasted Drug (APIs)
- Adverse Reaction
- Harmful Toxicity
- Psychosis or Permanent
- Mental Health Issues
- Micro Spikes
- Limited Therapeutic Benefit
- Gaps Between Treatments
OUR PRODUCTS GIVE THE PHYSICIAN THE TOOLS TO CONTROL
CORE ADVANCED DRUG DELIVERY TECHNOLOGIES
Core Advanced Drug Delivery Technologies
Transdermal Delivery (Transdermal Patch)
Our IP Protected transdermal technology delivers a sustained and controlled dose of medicine directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the liver, to reduce the potential of harmful toxicity, psychosis, and the common issues associated with standard macro dosing products.
Transmucosal Delivery (Lozenge)
Our IP Protected transmucosal lozenge technology also delivers a sustained and controlled dose of medicine into the body slowly over time. Our technology offers an advantage to other sublingual.
COMPANY TIMELINE & CLINICAL PIPELINE
PARTNERSHIPS & COLLABORATION
Mycrodose Therapeutics is working on several lucrative agreements to co-develop & license products that will be sold in Phase 1/2 FDA studies or brought to commercialization. In addition, agreements are set in place to create revenues through distribution of API’s.
|Primary Dosing Technology||Sustained & Controlled Microdose|
|Therapy Assisted or Unassisted Treatment w/ API||Both Option (Blockbuster)|
|Advanced Drug Delivery Technologies||Four (4)|
|Proprietary position of sustained release to control brain activity and occupancy rates||Yes|
|Able to control delivery to desired plasma concentration correlated to therapeutic outcomes||Yes|
|Technology Safer for Children, Adults, and Elderly||Yes|
|Product Revenues Through Multiple Vehicles||Partnerships, Product Exit/Licensing|
|Established Company, Milestone Driven, Series A Investment Round||Private|
1,000,000,000 PEOPLE IMPACTED BY MENTAL HEALTH
Mycrodose Therapeutics started from a deep personal need to find better solutions for treating mental health. We have a deep desire of improving the fight against the mental health pandemic that impacts all ages, all ethnicities, all genders, and spans the entire globe.