Mycrodose Therapeutics Nominated for Company of the Year at Industry’s Top BioPharma Psychedelic Conference
- Mycrodose Therapeutics has been nominated for the Company of the Year Award at the annual Wonderland-Miami Event taking place November 3-5, 2022.
- Mycrodose Therapeutics has also been nominated for the B2B Tech Company of the Year Award based on the company’s Advanced Drug Delivery (ADD) transdermal and oral mucosa technologies.
- Award Nominations are acknowledged by peers as the very best in their field within the BioPharma psychedelic sector. The event brings together influential leaders in science, policy, business, and politics.
Mycrodose Therapeutics ("Mycrodose"), a leading US pharmaceutical company specializing in the development of advanced drug delivery (ADD) technologies utilizing DEA Schedule I & III drugs and other compounds, has been nominated for the Company of the Year Award by industry peers for the upcoming Wonderland Psychedelic BioPharmaceutical Event hosted by Microdose Media in Miami, FL on November 3rd, 2022.
Mycrodose Therapeutics continues to be recognized as an industry leader for the second year in a row. The company in 2021, won three top awards for Psilocybin Company of the Year, B2B Tech Company of the Year, and Innovator of the Year at the Wonderland BioPharma Event. The Wonderland Event, hosted by Microdose Media, celebrates organizations dedicated to fostering a positive impact on the psychedelic medicine industry. Award winners are acknowledged by peers as the very best in their field within the psychedelic sector and research. The event brings together influential leaders in science, policy, business, and politics.
“2022 has been a very productive year for Mycrodose Therapeutics. We have accomplished and are still accomplishing major company milestones in research, product development, and business,” said Chad Conner, Chief Executive Officer, Mycrodose Therapeutics. “We are honored to be nominated and are humbled that our accomplishments are recognized by the industry.”
Mycrodose Therapeutics attributes the core of its success to the experience and dedication of their lab team who is relentlessly determined to further the research of psychedelics and prove-out the science behind the company’s intellectual property. In 2022, some company highlights include;
- Mycrodose entered into clinical discussions with the FDA on its zero-order ketamine lozenge delivery system.
- Mycrodose proved that both its lozenge system and transdermal drug delivery system are capable of delivering larger doses, both macro and microdose levels of drug through human skin during in-vitro research.
- Mycrodose successfully licensed its transdermal and its oral mucosa delivery systems to Kelai Pharmaceuticals, a joint venture with Thorne HeathTech (NASDAQ: THRN).
Mycrodose Therapeutics is actively involved in licensing its advanced drug delivery technologies to other companies looking to research smarter and often safer ways of delivering unique drugs directly into the bloodstream. For more information about co-development opportunities and out licensing contact the company via the website at www.MycrodoseThera.com
About Mycrodose Therapeutics
Mycrodose Therapeutics Inc. is a U.S.-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in San Diego, California specializing in the development of advanced drug delivery systems utilizing DEA Schedule I & III drugs and other compounds to treat cancer related conditions, mental health, and cognitive degenerative diseases. Mycrodose's state-of-the-art laboratory includes a transdermal department with full in-vitro and analytical capacities that allows for all intellectual property and proprietary data to remain in-house. The company believes that its IP-Protected Sustained Microdosing Technology™ is a smarter and safer approach to delivering pharmaceutical compounds to patients of all ages and allows for an expandable and scalable business model.
For more information about Mycrodose Therapeutics, please contact:
Chief Operating Officer